WOMEN CELL ACTIVITIES 2021-22
- A National Level Online Poetry
Recitation Competition was organized by the Hindi Department and Women Cell on
- A Written Quiz Competition was organized
by the Hindi Department and Women Cell on 17.07.2021.
- Quiz Competition was organized by the
Hindi Department and Women Cell on 19.07.2021. 32 girl students participated in
- A Webinar on “Financial Literacy and
Money Management Programme” was organized by the Department of Commerce and
Women Cell through Zoom app on 13.09.2021. A total of 70 students of our
college from different stream participated in this event.
- Online Essay Writing Competition was
organized by the Hindi Department and Women Cell on 14.9.2021 on the occasion
of Hindi Diwas. 60 girl students of the college participated in this
- A Slogan Writing Competition on
“Nutritive Food for Pregnant Women'' was organized on 15.09.2021 by Women Cell
and NSS under Poshan Mah. 26 students participated in this competition and
prepared posters on nutritive food and healthy habits.
- A One Day Workshop was organized for
girl students under "Poshan Mah" declared by the Central Government
on 27.09.2021 by Women Cell and NSS. A total of 40 students participated in
this workshop. Dr. Eliza Kundu, as an instructor, gave detailed information
about yoga to the students.
- A Lecture for the health related
information of girl students was organized by Women Cell and NSS under Poshan Mah
on 28.09.2021. Dr. Poonam Malik (Assistant Scientist, CCSHAU, Hisar) was
invited as the speaker. A total of 60 girl students participated in it.
- An Awareness Campaign was organized for
the health related information of girl students by Women Cell and NSS under
Poshan Mah on 29.09.2021 in the village Muklan. A total of 20 students
participated in it.
- A Workshop on the topic "How Houses can be furnished with Waste Material"
was organized by the Women Cell on 26.10.2021. 110 girl students participated
enthusiastically in this workshop.
- An oath was administered to the staff members by the Tobacco Free Educational
Institute Committee against consumption of tobacco and other types of
- Rangoli Competition was organized on the occasion of Diwali festival by
the Women Cell on 30.10.2021. 28 girls enthusiastically participated in the
competition and presented their art.
- A Written Quiz Competition was organized
by the Women Cell on the subject of India's First Woman on 06.12.2021. 18
students participated in this quiz.
- An Essay Writing Competition was
organized on the occasion of Human Rights Day by the Women Cell and Hindi
Department on 10.12.2021. 25 girl students participated in the competition.
- Three Days Workshop on “Zardozi” was
organized by Department of Home Science on 14.12.2021, 16.12.2021 and 17.12.2021
in collaboration of Women Cell. Mrs. Suman Sodhi was the resource person.
Students learnt technique of embroidery of aari work, Beads, Dabka and
- A Rally was organized for
awareness of dowry system and drug addiction by Women Cell and NSS on 4.2.2022.
A total of 160 students of the college participated in it.
- A lecture on the subject PCOD
was organized on 08.02.2022 by the Women Cell and National Service Scheme. As a
speaker, Dr. Nidhi Mehta gave detailed information on the subject to the
- Poetry Recitation Competition was
organized by Women Cell on the occasion of International Women’s Day on
- A Talk on "How to Prevent Cancer" was organized by Women
Cell on 27.05.2022.
WOMEN CELL ACTIVITIES 2020-21
- Mask preparation competition was
organized to make aware the students about the prevention of CORONA on
- An online competition on the theme of
“Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Restore” to make them aware about the use the waste
material was organized on 20.09.2020.
- A College
Level Online Self Hand Mehandi Rachoo Competition was organised by Women Cell
- Seven Day Workshop titled "Creative
Bug" as a best practice organized by women cell and NSS from 15.01.2021 to
22.01.2021. Instructor taught Sketching, Poster Painting, and Canvas Painting.
An Exhibition was organised on 04.02.2021 and 05.02.2021.
- Plantation was done in the college on
the occasion of Republic Day.
- Two day workshop on “Yoga and Self
Defence” was organized by women cell in collaboration with Physical Education
Department from 04.02.2021 to 05.02.2021.
- An Extension Lecture on the topic
"A step in Women Empowerment" organized by Women Cell on 08.03.2021.
The resource person was Dr. Manju Dahiya, Associate Director of Home Science
Department, CCSHAU, Hisar. Approximately 100 students attended this lecture.