Applicant has to apply on Online
Admission Portal i.e. https://dheadmissions.nic.in
Weightage, wherever applicable,
would be given after verification of the uploaded documents and the applicant
shall be provided with a maximum weightage of 10 marks.
List of Documents to be uploaded
online by the applicant:
· Scanned copy of Passport size photograph
· Scanned copy of signature
· Matric (10th) Mark sheet
· 10+2 Mark sheet
· Migration Certificate (required in case of other than Haryana
School Education Board)
· Character Certificate
· National Talent Award from the NCERT/NCC/NSS/Sports/Bharat
Scouts & Guides Certificate for weightage, wherever applicable
· Bonafide Resident of Haryana Certificate, if applicable
· Income Certificate required for claiming benefits of EWS or SC /
BC Scholarships , if applicable
· Reserved Category Certificate, if applicable
· Gap Year Undertaking, if applicable
Name of the applicant will appear in
the Merit List after online verification of documents as per
General category students can now
opt for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) quota within the Haryana General
Quota. However, they need to upload the required certificate for the same.
After final selection, the admission
charges shall be paid through online mode only. There is no provision of
payment of admission charges physically at the College.
All admissions done are provisional.
College / University will cancel any such admission if the information
provided by the students is found to be fictitious /bogus at any stage and
the student concerned will be held solely responsible for this.
If any document of a student is
rejected due to some reasons during the process of online verification, a
system generated SMS will be sent to the applicant and applicant will be
required to re-upload the correct document on the online admission portal by
logging in his/her account within 48 hours of receiving that SMS. No physical
presence of the applicant shall be required to revise the document.
In case of CGPA, convert it into
marks/percentage as per the norms of Board.
10. A candidate can apply for multiple courses at a time. He/ she
can choose up to five colleges and up to five courses in each college. The
candidate can further select a minimum of one and up to as many combinations
as he/she wants.
11. The applicant whose admission is confirmed, will submit his
original migration certificate if he/she is from any board other than Board
of School Education Haryana, in the college within ten days of his/her
admission so that, the same may be submitted by the college along with
Registration Return to University.